nah - I'm modest. I'd rather be in an air conditioned place with a full nalgene of ice water while wearing a tank top and shorts. Not only to escape the heat, but also to hide from the sun so that I don't burn...
I must say it took a lot of thinking to come up with my blogger identity. The name first comes from my maiden initials, hence the capitalization. How the name sounds when you read it comes courtesy of a former boss - "de envy (of [name something here])." From there, I played with the spelling, blending French and German translations just like my name. If one pulls out all possible translations to create a phrase, one gets, "the envy in serving life." Let's just hope that I can live up to my name...
Things one notices in life...
According to some people, New Jersey is the "armpit of America," right? Guess that's why the color of the license plate reminds you of an armpit stain...
No matter the intentions upon entering, one always leaves Target spending at least $100
Wish List (most recent add on top)
Speidel ID Bracelet, 8", sterling silver, non-cluncky links
5 comments:
I guess modesty is not an issue for him. :)
says Miss "I want to rip off all my clothes" when she's hot... ;)
yeah, well... you can't tell me you didn't feel the same way... 100 weather? Who wouldn't want to be naked? :P Wow... I just typed that.
Though, I realize that that's not as hot as some of the other countries in this world...
nah - I'm modest. I'd rather be in an air conditioned place with a full nalgene of ice water while wearing a tank top and shorts. Not only to escape the heat, but also to hide from the sun so that I don't burn...
and the strollers.
Post a Comment