So, if my anal-retentiveness and linear-sequentialness are manifested into human form and are locked in a room together, who kicks who's ass?
Discuss
Further discussion - which actors should be casted in the roles?
I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
~~~~~~
In other life-news, over the weekend Andrew and I went up to New York to see the Blue Man Group and see a bit of The City (sorry, can't see what's wonderful about it, but then again, I love and miss Seattle and I live the small-town life now) and work is crazy. But this time next week, I'm on an airplane flying home to see the in-laws and my puppy!
Oh, and yesterday was rather unseasonably warm and today we have had some snow fall and stick and 1-2 inches of icy snow is expected to fall tonight. Weather patterns here are actually easier to follow and predict what's going to happen.
~~~~~~
Okay, Niecie out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Um, that's a good question that I'm not creative enough to figure out.
It's snowing. It's been snowing before 9am, and it's still snowing and it's 3:30pm. Not cool.
I've been checking the weather for Seattle and I must say that I'm worried that I'll be circling SeaTac for a while before landing...
White Christmas?
Hope the weather doesn't keep us from being able to go out and do everything that we hope to do!
yeah I'm worried about it too. It's ruining ALL my plans. It's flipping Seattle not Spokane... we're only supposed to see 2 inches at the most.
Post a Comment