So, either I have found that customer service is lacking in New Jersey, or it's lacking everywhere and I took a blind eye in Seattle.
I first thought that it was only in restaurants. However, after trying out a new doctor today, I believe it's now universal.
Doctor's appointment was at 3:30 - I left at 5.
The visit with the doctor wasn't all that bad, though there are some things that I thought that she could have checked, and even though I don't want the "fun" part of the exam (last one was in April, I think...) I thought that maybe I would go through with it today because it was about time and I'll need a new script soon - but no, but schedule late April...
Anyway, that's not my main complaint - my complaint is with the office staff. I spent 20 minutes waiting to get the paperwork directing me to a lab to have the full work-up done. They just seem more interested talking amongst themselves. Granted the office was slow, but really? Do they want me to come back.
So, I'm gonna take a poll - do I:
- Say forget it, find a new doc
- Put up with the service and remind myself that it's hard to find a family doc near me
- Just move back to Seattle where the customer service quality seems to be better.
I'd love to hear opinions (much less, find out who's reading...)
(though the good news is that my bp is just fine and a little less weight than last weigh-in despite all the crap I've eaten since :) )
out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I say option 1. There's no reason to stay with someone who isn't respecting your time!
Oh, and I read along! The Tecplot Christmas party was just not the same without you guys.
:)
Aly
Hey Aly! It's great to hear from you!
We really missed the TecPlot Christmas party - those were always great to go to and I just loved being able to hang out with you guys.
Say hi to your mom and Henry for me!
you already know what I'm going to say, but since that's not possible at this point...
#1. You deserve a good doc (and office staff) who will treat you with respect.
I was hoping that you'd say #3 all the way ;)
oh don't worry, that is my top choice 100%. Though you'd have to sell Andrew on that because I think that living apart from him would be more miserable for you.
Post a Comment