I finally stood up for myself at work today saying that I DON'T feel right giving this company a call to complain about the final product and saying that we need a re-print when we ok'ed the proof. Much less how the idea came about that maybe I should call them... *grrrr*
I understand why to complain, but I just don't feel like we have ground to stand on.
Ginny and I just butt heads - this I have confirmed over the past few weeks.
In other news, I think I will be doing the update of the resume and try to find somewhere else to work - this is just not the right job for me and it's really affecting me in all areas of my life.
Other other news - went to alternative teacher route training info session at the community college last night - bascially I would have to really get moving in the process now or wait a year - and we're talking that I would be in a classroom in September. I don't think I'm comfortable with that, so I am putting this teaching idea on a pause - at least in a classroom. Who knows, maybe I can find a tutoring job - that will help me determine if I want to be in a classroom.
Okay, I better do some actual "work"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It works for me. I think you'll love it... since we are pretty much the same person. :)
I'm proud of you for standing up.
Post a Comment