Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello World

Greetings to all of my stalkers!

Okay, I know you're not "stalking" me, but doesn't it sometimes feel like looking a friend's blog is an act of stalking? Especially when you are not actively talking with the person but still curious as to what s/he is up to? I am guilty of feeling that way with some people I have known through the years.

And yet, here I go to the darkside... yes, that means I now am a stalk-ee and give everybody easier access to find out all the deepest, darkest secrets about me, even though I don't think those exist with me. If they do exist, please let me know what those are... I am really clueless as to what is really going on with me sometimes...

Anyway, the reason for the blog. Quite simply, I will be moving away from my hometown of Seattle, Washington to embark on new adventures in Princeton, New Jersey and I hope to let this be a connection with my friends who I am leaving in the Emerald City and the land of the Huskies. Why move there you ask (afterall, it's JERSEY)? For some reason, I feel that I should move there with my husband, Andrew, who will pursuing the life of acedemia again in hopes to become a squirrel as he hopes to earn a PhD in Chemical Engineering (trust me, he belongs there).

What might you find here? Exactly as the current title suggests - random musings about nothing. I tend to have a lot to say, but nothing really worthwhile to say, but I still say it, though that was a bigger habit when I was five years old. So possibly something amusing that went on with the day. Or maybe a struggle I'm going through. Or maybe pictures of a crafty project that I am working on. Or maybe a funny picture. Who knows what will appear, but I hope to be able to blog about something...

We'll see...

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, oooh! I'll stalk your blog Denise!