Okay, I know that I'm stating something that everyone knows, but I just wanted to say it.
Granted, my last move (and only real move (moving in and out of the dorms doesn't count)) was into my current apartment, and that was from my Dad's house and the dorms, and that move happened in stages, and I didn't have nearly as much crap. This time, I have all the crap I ever need and more, and it all has to be boxed up and put on a truck to travel to the other side of the country. What was I thinking?
Fortunately, all but two boxes are packed and I hope the remaining bit of stuff that has to be packed will fit in those two boxes.
Unfortunately, I am not sleeping.
Is it Wednesday yet? Can we just get this over with? I hate living in this state.
Now to somehow work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment