Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not fair...

The one time there is reason to visit the EMP and I am not living in Seattle or planning a trip to visit Seattle between now and mid-August. And I think I missed my chance when it was in DC at the Smithsonian (left DC October 5, 2008 (okay, that's a small window of time considering we moved in about a month before the exhibit left)).

EDIT: But there is hope! James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown, PA 09/05/09 - 11/29/09!!! Just an hour drive from here!!!!!! Thanks Muppets Wiki for your information! (Note to hubby - read that we MUST do this sometime fall term before or even during Thanksgiving)

Yes, there is nothing better to do at work than to surf the net - it's that slow for me.

3 comments:

VanillaRose said...

yeah I've been seeing signs on the metro buses for it.

DieNVie said...

I hope that you have been thinking of me each time you see a bus drive by with the ad. :P

VanillaRose said...

Oh of course I have. :)