Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain, Rain...

Could someone please contact Mother Nature and let her know that the weather is broken yet again?

As long as it's not like this come Friday... (little sprinkles are okay, actually would be nice so that the course will be more open, but torrential downpour, no)

I guess Seattle is trying to give Andrew and I the full effect of fall before we head out to Jersey.

All in all, good day - spent it with Becky and of course, spending WAY too much money. Southcenter mall is really something different now, and of course, I am one who does not take to change easily. However, all the money I spent was not at the mall, rather another shopping complex down the way. Lane Bryant knows how to get me!

Also, I rule in "I don't have my own ball and shoes" bowling. Victorious both games. :)

Maybe I'll drop in on the Eastgate Quilters tomorrow...

Now, where is the ice cream Andrew said he'd prepare for me?

No comments: