Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chicago, IL

Okay, yeah, so I have been in Chicago since Sunday night, but internet at our hotel is expensive and today was the day we thought would be worthwhile to pay for the connection.

However, I will leave you all in suspense as to what all we have done here in Chi-town so far...

But good news - I am setting up a web album to host all of my pictures! I found Picasa to be annoying, so I decided to go with photobucket. So far I have uploaded all the pictures that I have talked about. Chicago pics to come later after I have the time to talk about the whole stay.

Click here to go to my photobucket album

Off to Wrigley Field for tonight's Cub's game. :)

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

my request... more pictures of you guys. :P I know, I hate pictures too. :)