Sunday, September 21, 2008

Homesick

I miss Seattle.

3 comments:

VanillaRose said...

I'm sorry. :( I miss you too. Know you were meaning SEATTLE, but whatever.

DieNVie said...

Well, you know that when I say Seattle, I include all my friends from over there...

It's just hard to move away from the area you have lived your whole life along with the friends you have made.

VanillaRose said...

I know I already posted this above, but I miss you and Andrew. I've taken a couple steps back, so that is kinda where this is coming from.

Other than that, things are going well. Work is great. Church is good. I think I finally found a group that I think I'll fit in with.

Let me know how you are doing. Email is fine or I'd welcome a phone call. Though yes, it does go both ways. We might have to schedule at date since there is a 3 hour difference between us. :)