Finally, after a month I have finished the decorating of the new place, and therefore I have finally taken some pictures. Sorry for the delay, but it took forever to hang things on the wall and I had to make some curtains for the kitchen, office, and for the windows on the doors... and you know me with having an opportunity to sew...
First I should note the size of the place: it's a two bedroom apartment, approximately 670 square feet, so it's kinda hard to get everything in a photo.
To see the pictures, please visit our photobucket album here (blogger/picassa has issues with uploading how I like to upload...)
Okay, now I can finally work on my next project - queen size quilt for the bed. All the fabric has been ironed and appropriately folded, now time to cut all the pieces.
... and next week I can get crackin' on that finding a job thing again....

5 comments:
very nice. Smallish kitchen?
you could say that.
I can't even fit our pizza pan in the oven.
that's a disgrace. How can someone live without pizza... homemade pizza. It's a cute kitchen/place though.
well, there's a way around it - cook a square pizza on a standard baking sheet or make a calzone. I personally like the calzone option :)
Despite the size, it is a cute kitchen and I'm enjoying it. Hope that someday you can come out here and see the place in person!
Oh definitely. I need to see how all the finances work out, but I'm going to definitely start saving to come out. :)
Post a Comment