It is cold. And the heater here sucks. And we can't put space heaters in the place here - they're banned like the George Foreman Grill at the UW dorms... Guess I need to bake more (the oven heats up the place nicely :) ), but then forget about trying to shed those pounds that need shedding...
Other good news to share, but I will post about that once it's official. Maybe you all can guess what it is.
Still missing Seattle and everyone there. Definitely did not help when Andrew and I could catch the UW Homecoming game on TV (yay for satelite and getting VS). I didn't really watch much of it because it was sad to watch, but it was nice to see that it was a pretty day in Seattle and there are still cranes in B'vue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations in advance for the probable good news!
Post a Comment